Attention Business Owners:
You’re losing money to your competitors if you’re not ranking on the first page of Google. Search engine optimization is vital for any business owner because of the amount of traffic and visibility it creates through organic searches. Without search engine optimization your website isn’t even seen.
Everybody is accessing information via Google these days because of our codependency to technology. Yes I said codependency. Think about it. Everybody you know owns a smart phone, computer, or is on social media. Not convinced? Try to name one person who doesn’t own either. Everybody and everybody’s grandma owns all of the above because of the convenience. In this day and age we want things at the click of a button. And it really is that simple with Google.
Think about it. If I was hungry for some great Italian food I would simply search in “Italian restaurants near me" and Google would instantly pull up at least 30 Italian restaurants that I can locally dine at. In the old days without the internet, we would probably turn to resources such as the Yellow Pages, or newspaper ads but technology has made our lives so much more simpler. And this will benefit your business.Your business is at least getting 100 searches for a service you offer and every month you’re not ranked on Google, is another 100 clients for your competitors.
If the appeal for SEO still isn’t there for you, maybe logic will clear that up. According to SmartInsights for 2017:
- 3.5 billion searches are entered daily
- 50.3% of internet traffic was via mobile devices
Okay I’m in.
Great. But first we need to inform you what SEO is before you get confused. According to Neil Patel an SEO expert:
Search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as the top result for a certain search containing certain keywords.
The Process & Why to Out-Source it
Search engine optimization is an on-going process and isn’t a magic bullet. It could take anywhere from a week to months to see results. If you indeed wanted to learn how to SEO your business yourself, it’s definitely possible but it requires a ton of research to do it safely. Sometimes your plan may backfire and you could incur a penalty from Google which sets you back a few pages. Here’s what we do for you:
- Project Manager works with the customer to define what the customer really wants and their goals.
Key Questions that are asked:
- Who’s looking at your web site?
- What are they looking for?
- What do you want them to get from your web site?
- In an interactive process between the customer, the project manager, and the SEO Technician, a list of keywords are developed with a quote.
- Upon approval of the quote, the SEO work is begun. Weekly reporting is provided to the customer. If the customer does not already have an Analytics Package installed, help to install a Free one is provided.
- The SEO Process:
- Recommended Changes to the Web Site.
- Link Building.
- Directory and Search Engine Submitter.
- Other promotional activities.